Tiling can be expensive and difficult to update, so why not go for a stylish makeover that’s much easier and cost-effective to refresh? The grease-proof formula in EasyCare® Washable & Tough paint makes it easy to wipe off stains, for clean and long-lasting colour. Its stylish matt finish means you can have smooth, subtle and stylish tones in your kitchen.
Colour your kitchen walls in neutrals that will last by following our step-by-step guide.
- Polycell Polyfilla
- A roller and tray
- Masking tape
- Dulux EasyCare® Washable & Tough paint
Give your kitchen a makeover in four simple steps:
- Explore your colour ideas and see them come to life with the free Dulux Visualizer App [https://www.dulux.co.zw/the-dulux-visualizer-app].
- Order some easy-to-use and mess-free Dulux Roller Testers [https://www.dulux.co.zw/dulux-roller-tester/] to see exactly how colours will look in your room. Select the winning shade and order your EasyCare® Washable & Tough paint.
- Next, for a smooth finish, prepare your walls by sanding and filling any cracks and holes.
- Mask off the wall then apply a minimum of two coats of EasyCare® Washable & Tough, painting in Ws and Ms with your roller for even coverage.
Need some more inspiration? Explore these three kitchens transformation ideas:
Go seamless with pink
Painting back walls and a kitchen island in the same shade will create a sense of space and simplicity. Frame the area with a warm neutral tone for the perfect place to welcome friends and family. For added character, decorate with textures, mixed metals and rustic woods.
Create a calming atmosphere for busy mealtimes
Nervous about using light colours in your kitchen? With EasyCare® Washable & Tough paint, there’s no need to worry about stains. It’s tough, washable finish means you can wipe away stains again and again, leaving clean and long-lasting colour.
Instead of a tiled upstand and splash back, go for a light grey and cream split effect to make the room look taller, giving an uplifting feel. So, now you can enjoy family mealtimes against a gentle calming backdrop.
Feel uplifted in a refreshing blue kitchen
Create an elegant paired back look in your kitchen with a refreshing powder blue. Instead of an upstand, use a gentle grey, which will help lead the eye along the worktop, making it look longer. Complement this makeover with a light worktop, porcelain crockery and clear glass jars.