Tiny feet, small footprint: nursery ideas that are safe for your baby and the environment
- If the painter was responsible for prepping the walls, it’s important to ensure they’re smooth once the job is completed. Make sure there’s plenty of light but don’t just trust your eyes. Run your hand along the walls to check for imperfections.
- If you see wobbly cutting-in lines, drips and brush marks or evidence of spilled paint or splatters, talk to your painter immediately about your concerns.
- Is the finish even and streak-free? A flawless finish is harder to achieve with darker colours but an experienced painter should have no problems.
- A good painter will always clean up after themselves.
- Not happy with the end result? It’s important that you trust your instincts and don’t be afraid to voice your concerns with your painter.
You may also like: